2) It is more than it’s cracked up to be.
3) You won’t get texts or emails that say, “we need to talk.” Because you acted like an asshole last night.
4) You’ll get more invitations.
5) When you look in the mirror you’ll see a nicer person than you did yesterday.
6) Someone will be nicer back. I stopped a man driving away in the Trader Joe’s parking lot a few days ago. His trunk was open. I put down my bags and closed the trunk. He said “Now you are a really nice person!” And then another woman who had seen me do it also chimed in, “Not many would do that, nice.” I felt good all day.
7) You will see the world through sweeter glasses (or lenses). You literally will feel sweetened and you will notice the pretty in life, before the ugly.
8) If you like yourself more then you’ll have the umph it will take to pull your boots straps up tomorrow and tackle your life.
9) Your mate will give you kisses and tell you how much they love you – more.
10) drum rolllllll… Nicer is nicer.