Acidity, alkalinity – we can barely say it – let alone understand it!!
So lemme break it down yo.
Disease lives in an acid environment and simply put, modern/stressful life makes acid and I’m not talkin’ psychedelics.
Alcohol, coffee, dairy, red meat, white flour, sugar – all create acid and STRESS IS THE WORST.
An acid body makes inflammation, aches, pains, stiffness, constipation, acne, redness (Rosacea), headaches, sagging, facial aging, low energy etc. And when you reverse it, into a more alkaline state, all these nasty symptoms will improve and even disappear.
So here are the steps.
1) Wake up every morning and take a swig of Bragg’s Apple Cider vinegar in a glass of water. You can repeat it later again if you like… it’s been known to burn fat as well and aid in digestion.
2) Drink green juice – cold pressed if possible and even blend up, kale, spinach, a green apple, cucumber, water, lemon and ginger – soooo good (for you!)
3) Take a break from white flour, sugar and dairy. There are tons of gluten free crackers, pretzels, breads etc. for a replacement. Sugar makes inflammation period. Stop for two weeks and see how you feel.
4) Lemon in warm water. I know it seems sour and acid but it’s not. Drink it a lot.
5) I’m taking a new supplement that I think is amazing. ELECTROLYTE STAMINA by Trace Minerals Research. It’s for high performance energy – it increases stamina and reduces muscle cramping. Try It!!
Well, I agree with the concept of reducing acidity. I have had a real problem with it. Seems kinda strange to use vinegar for acid reduction, since that is about the most acidic substance on earth (at least for me). I have to avoid it myself. I found these drops at whole foods that de-acidify drinks (and those really help me). Also I use that ph 10 super duper alkaline water.